Spell & The Gypsy Collective {Wish List}

If you had to pick one shop that all your clothes came from... which would you pick?! 
My decision rapidly changes, but for the summer months; it is crystal clear! None other than Spell & The Gypsy Collective! Especially as festival looks start to roll in on social media! 
With that in mind... here is my ultimate wish list.... in fact it might be easier to list the things I don't wish I had, but that would be a very boring empty page!
Island Boho Gown | Sahara Lace Dress
I cannot begin to tell you how much I am in love with these dresses. They are so girly, flowy & boho. I would be happy living in the coral dress on the left for the rest of eternity! Oh how I wish it was pay day, I'm on the verge of a tantrum that it is not already in my wardrobe!

Fleetwood Romper | Coyote Playsuit
Next items to drool over are these gorgeous playsuits or rompers!  I love the styling with the tassel boots! As always, you can't go wrong with tassels when embracing a boho/festival look. I also really like the lace playsuit, this could easily be glammed up for an evening. Oh so versatile. 

Xanadu Blouse | Savannah Blouse

I've not always been a huge blouse lover, but as of late I cannot get enough of them! I am crushing on these at the moment for sure! I love the bell sleeves on the Savannah shirt and the colour of the Xanadu Blouse! Pure elegance! 

Sahara Lace Crop Top | The Bambi Split Skirt
I am in love with the crop top, in fact I think I might have had something very similar as a child! Team it with a maxi skirt, add a side split and you're bang on trend! Also loving the boots with the skirt! I think I should invest in some cowboy boots!
Havana Crochet Tassel Bag | The Hendrix Jacket
 I heart tassels.... tassels, tassels, tassels! Everything about these two items are perfect, pretty self explanatory! 

What do you think of my picks? Where would you choose if you could only shop in one store for your entire wardrobe? Let me know... comments below! Thanks for reading lovelies xx
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
 Follow Harriet on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Love that pink dress too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I wish I had them all - particularly that dress ha! It's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors