M.A.C Makeup Haul

Does anybody else seem to run out of all their makeup at once?  It happens to me EVERY time!  But as I was soon to be on my travels, I thought I might grab myself a little discount and stock up on my M.A.C products at the airport!
 

Foundation
I usually opt for Pro Long Wear foundation from MAC, as I assumed as it was water based it would make my face less oily. However they didn't have this at duty free, so I went with Studio Fix (NW25). I have to say, actually for someone with greasy skin, this does seem to be working for me at the moment!


Lipstick
I've talked about this lippy extensively, and I'll talk about it some more haha! Ruby Woo.  It is a matte red lipstick, that I find is very long wearing and is one of the few red shades I can pull off! 
Eyeliner
Blacktrack Fluidline! This was my first time buying an eyeliner from M.A.C. and not that I was expecting disappointment in anyway, but I am very very impressed! I've had it over a month now; I use it every day and it has hardly disappeared. I was using a cheapo liner before hand, that always smudged on my eye lids. I don't know why I waited so long to change brands, but let me say, I won't be buying the previous one again. I wish I could remember the name to warn to all to avoid.... miscellaneous eyeliner, that says it all really!

Eyeliner Brush
I was a bit skeptical buying the 210 brush at the time, as it seemed a bit on the thin side for me. I usually use a bit of a thicker brush. But saying that; now I have practiced with it, I understand how to apply eyeliner properly! Yay for me! So this brush gets a big thumbs up!
Mascara
Again I have heard great things about M.A.C's mascaras, and in desperate need of a new one, I had no idea which one to choose.  I described how I like a thick coverage and the lady recommended 'In Extreme Dimension - 3D Black Lash'. And I got what I asked for! This mascara is not discreet! I luuuuurve it! If bold is what you're going for pick this!
 
I will get around to doing proper reviews on makeup products soon! So stay tuned lovelies.  As always, thanks for reading! 
 
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
Follow Harriet on Instagram  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors