Lush H'suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment

If you too live in Qatar, I don't have to tell you how quickly hair can become dull, frizzy and tired.  Which is why whilst I was on my hunt for massage bars in Lush, I thought I would try out one of their hair treatments. 
Again, not really knowing what I was looking for and which ingredient's I needed, the helpful assistant helped me pick out H'suan Wen Hua, which loosely translates to; smells like head lice shampoo but will leave hair silky smooth!
I'm joking, I've no idea what the name means, or even how to pronounce it, but honestly it does smell just like a shampoo my mum made from essential oils to get rid of **cough** my nits back in my school days! Eurk how gross I know! Soz for the info overload!
Here is how Lush describe the product:
So.... does it do what it says on the carton? Let's find out!.... I packed the product onto my dry locks and left it for 30 mins. I then washed it off with shampoo and conditioned away. Upon drying my hair I realised just how soft and moisturised my mane had become! So the answer is yes.... yes it does!

The only downside to the product is, I could smell the cinnamon for about 4 days, despite a couple of washes. This unfortunately was a constant reminder of my head scratching episode and friends telling me, my shampoo was a 'weird smelling one'! But if you like cinnamon and don't have a nit story haunting you, you'll be just fine! This hasn't put me off, I would buy it again! I'll make it through the memories!!

As always from Lush, this product is packed with fresh organic products, and they are against animal testing, which is always a bonus. You can pick up H'suan Wen Hua for QR105 in Landmark Mall.
{Ingredients: Fresh Bay Leaf Infusion, Fresh Watercress, Fresh Organic Free Range Eggs, Fresh Organic Fair Trade Bananas, Fresh Avocado, Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lanolin, Rosemary Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Soya Lecithin} 
Here is a pic of me and my bro, which shows just how shiny it was 4 days later! The after care instructions do suggest for extra damaged hair use once a week, I'm planning for once a month as I really don't think mine needs doing every week!
Have you used any treatments from Lush or any you would recommend? Let me know in the comments below! 
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
 Follow Harriet on Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors