Perfect Fluffy Quinoa

For a long time I struggled with cooking quinoa,  I had to resort to using the ready-made microwaveable packets, which don't get me wrong are tasty, but you don't always know what goes into pre-made packets.
  But one day I managed to master it, perfectly fluffy, tasty quinoa.  
 

{image source: food.com}
The recipes and dishes you can create with quinoa as its base are endless, its such a healthy alternative to stodgy carbs such as rice and cous cous.
  Let me know how you get one with the basics, and check back soon for delicious quinoa recipes

Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
Follow Harriet on Instagram  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors