Home is Wear the Heart Is

The summer is over... for me anyway, 3 whole weeks of bliss; seeing friends and family, jet setting to Italy and France, dancing the weekend away at a festival, basking in the sun in London, meeting old friends and meeting amazing new ones, and lets not forget (the reason you're all reading this)... the shopping! 

With me jamming so much into such a short amount of time, there really wasn't too long dedicated to shopping, I had a couple of hours in Oxford Street Topshop aka HEAVEN and a day in the Trafford Centre.  But I did pick up some beautiful items, that I thought I would share with you.   Stupidly a lot of the items that I bought, really are not practical for Qatar.... why oh why did I think it was appropriate to buy so many crop tops?

Let me start with shoes.... Now these will not be everyones taste, and in my boyfriends words:


But I just LOVE them... and ignoring his comments, bought them in two colours.... I am even tempted to order the white ones again before they sell out, as they are getting a little grubby already! And actually the metallic ones come to think of it. 
Is it acceptable to have the same shoe is three different colours?

LENA CHUNKY SOLE PLATFORMS £46.00
Metallic | Black | White


They also have slight variations of the chunky heeled shoe, like the ones below.  Check out the Topshop Website for more details.  There is free international delivery on orders over £100.



I absolutely  Marc B bags, and I very almost got away without paying for mine in Topshop.... 

**Boring story alert** 

 I took my bag along with other items to the till, the checkout lady detagged the bag, and took all the stuffing out, but then forgot to scan it.... I then decided to go upstairs and buy accessories... put the bag on the till again with my other items, and again the bag did not scan.... Thinking shall I tell him, shall I not..... I decided to tell them I had not paid.... I'm such a good person and £55 worse off!   
Anyway this is the bag, I got it in white leather to match my LENA shoes.
Topshop have a fantastic selection of rings at the moment and here at Pearl & Peach, we be obsessed with rings rings rings.  Check out our "it's all in the Details" blog for more info on where you can find costume jewellery rings.

There are many many multipacks available from Topshop.  I am hopeless and forever losing midi rings, so I really stocked up whilst I was back. 

I discovered an online shop a while ago, Black Sheep BTQ, and ordered a couple of pieces to be delivered whilst I was in the UK.  I am loving chokers at the moment, so ordered their om necklace and also a lovely Buddah Ring.  Since then, Black Sheep has closed down and rebranded as Luminoire
Here are some similar ones, priced at only £3.50

At Secret Garden Party I fell in love with the precious stone necklaces that Tawn was selling.  Although there are not any products for sale on her site at the moment, you can find similar ones at Luminoire, the Elysian Pendant pictured below is £14, not only does it look good, but the Clear Quartz is also used as a healing crystal. 

Secret Garden Party.  I am wearing the choker & crystal necklace. (Left)
I also had a very successful Miss Selfridge shop in the Trafford Centre.  I find the Qatar shop very disappointing, limited selection and overpriced, I had forgotten just how much I love it. 
I have been searching for a slip dress with lace around the bottom FOREVER! I thought I was in luck when I ordered one from Nasty Gal, but I hated it when I received it.  But the first dress I saw in Miss Selfridge was just what I had been looking for.  I teamed it with high shoes, my om choker and a leather jacket.  The dress is a perfect length for a night out in Qatar and only cost £22.
Miss Selfridge Black lace Hem Midi Dress £22
Another one of my fave items purchased from Miss Selfridge is a lattice halter body. Perfect for day wear or glam it up for a night out. 
Miss Selfridge Lattice Halter Body £20
Finally make sure to check out BANK, they have some great co-ord items in store.  I managed to get a blazer shorts combo by Pink Soda, that I made full use of whilst I was away.  Like I have said before, co-ords are great, as they don't just make up one outfit, they make up many. 
Blazer £32 | Shorts £18
Where have you been on your holidays this year?  Have you got any fashion tips for the rest of us?  Please comment below, also tag your selfies on Instgram (#selfiepearlandpeach) to share with us.
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png


Follow Harriet on Instagram




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors