Winter Holidays 2014

Happy New Year you lovely lot.  I hope you all had a wonderful xmas period.  Just thought I would start being a little more proactive with the blog, and share more of my experiences with you all. 
I spent xmas working, which wasn't toooo bad, don't feel too sorry for me though, I managed to make it through the 12 hour shift by eating my entire body weight in chocolates and devouring a makeshift turkey dinner courtesy of Amwaj Catering! Oh how you all missed out on that experience!
 
7pm FINALLY arrived, and I ran as quickly as I could through the Al Jazeera doors and headed to my friend Sally's house for dinner.  We ordered a turkey dinner with all the trimmings from the Intercontinental hotel.  Most of the 5* hotels offer this service around the Christmas period, why not try it next year - it really is delicious, and it takes the pressure off cooking for the plenty! Not that I would know what that felt like! I'm no chef!
Group Xmas dinner at Sally's
I didn't get to spend time with the family on xmas day, but I was able to celebrate with my parents on xmas eve in the Spice Market in the W Hotel.  We made it for happy hour which is really lovely, its half prices drinks (formally BOGOF) and you get a free appetiser! Very tasty!!



 Dress: Zara | Shoes: Milano | Clutch: Uterqüe | Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
New Years Eve took a while to decide what to do and then to plan. After last years Full Moon Party in Thailand, it had a lot to live up to.  Buuuuut dare I say it? Nooo.... it was pretty god damn fun - lets not get carried away!  I booked a Dupper (Night-time brunch) at the Square in the Intercontinental City, for 30 people, which then gave us access to 'The Bridge' to welcome in the New Year.  As the venue closed at around 2am (pretty early for us kids) we had a friend book out one of the hotel suites where we all piled in until the wee hours of the morning/afternoon.  A really lovely idea, as we have a lot of friends who work on a shift pattern, so people were able to join whenever suited them, without extortionate club entrance fees! Also beats having a house party as there is no mess to clean up!




 Dress: She Sophie | Bracelets: Pandora, Links London & Tiffanys & Co. | Rings: Dixi

I hope you all had a fabulous festive period, I would love to hear all about it. Please leave comments and don't forget to leave your blog links and I love to see what you have all been up to. 
Much love,
 
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
Follow Harriet on Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors