Casetify

Just a quick little post today to bring a couple of websites to your attention!  I am really into phone cases at the moment, see my previous blog about ones from society 6. That is a really cool website that is worth checking out, also if you are a designer, you can upload your art work to make a bit of extra cash!
But I came across Casetify phone cases yesterday and I am absolutely in love with them!  Here are a couple of my faves for you to cast your eyes upon. 
 
You can find these and many more on Casetify & Peppermayo.
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
 Follow me on Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for reading Danielle, I found another site on instagram too! I'm addicted haha x

      Delete
  2. I am so obsessed with phone cases so I kind of wish I didn't read this post haha! Cute blog lovey.

    The Glitter Den

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors