Lancome Doll Eyes




It had been a while since I'd invested in a new mascara, so having heard good things about Lancôme, at the airport I decided to look at the Hypnôse range. I usually use Benefit and Maybelline in between the use of my individual false lashes (see Harriets post about DIY Lashes here) .

So my lashes have just about repaired after a few months of infilling false lashes, so I was super excited to get going with this new mascara. The 'Doll Eyes' version is the one I went for.
 
I do like this mascara and have had some mixed results. One or two coats can go on perfectly and instantly blacken the lashes. I find I have to pay a fair bit of attention for the lashes not to clump together! It works as a day time look but what has ended up happening is, in order to remove a clump, I'll keep applying and end up with a heavier lash. I love a dramatic mascara look so I am happy with it but still a little bit spidery. 
So this is my result. 
There is a small chance I will buy again but possibly will go for another, more dramatic one in the range. 

My Review:
♥♥♥♡♡ 

 The end result is good, but does require a bit of work! I'll continue my mission to find the most effective mascara!

I will do more reviews, hope you enjoyed it.

Much love,
 photo helensign_zps0b7249f6.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors