lets get meshy



So a trend that seems to be everywhere is mesh! Before it would have reminded me of fishnet stockings or 90's happy hardcore rave wear. But it has crept back into the fashion world and this time is far from 'happy hardcore raver' and when worn the right way screams, bang on trend! 
 
Khloe Kardashian was seen in this Alexandra Wang jumper and I love it! I found a cheaper alternative on ASOS for £15 (QR90)  
 
Alexandra Wang (approx £750 - ouch) and ASOS (on sale for £15)


Hotmess! Clothing is a UK company run by Tayla Blue from Leicester. Hot Mess clothing has been seen on Cara Delevingne, Pixie Lott and the UK girl band 'Little Mix'. They recently bought out "HotMesh!" which their range of mesh clothing. 

Unisex Mesh Tshirt- More colours available at HotMess!


I love this Mesh Jumpsuit which I cant wait to wear teamed with a white or colourful bikini for a day to night look for the beach. Ill be wearing this at Hideout Festival this year!

Mesh inserts in swimwear is appearing everywhere! I spotted this black bikini in '& Other Stories' for £17 (QR110). If you prefer to be a little more covered, a swimsuit with discreet mesh panels may be more for you. Check out the green number above! I love the big mesh t-shirt from Asos!

I recently bought a mesh body suit from 'SHE by Sophie'. SHE is a UK based fashion designer who sells her clothes via Facebook and her website! I'm a big fan of small businesses so have really enjoyed shopping with her. I will write a blog on her and show what Harriet and I have purchased soon. 
Check SHE by Sophie out here. I wore body suit to a house music event when I was home in England!

Beth (left) is wearing Mesh insert top from H&M and I am in my white-mesh body with a crop top over it.

This was earlier in the day, before I decided that the bra on show revealed a bit too much skin, even for partying to House music in the day time! 

I'm sure lots of you have already got or seen Mesh clothing around but I hope you like some of my picks!
Much love,

 photo helensign_zps0b7249f6.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors