Spotted: May 2014


Each month Pearl & Peach will collect pictures around Doha, and online of our favourite looks. Here are a few from May...

In the spirit of Prom season in Doha, here are a couple that I think look $1m. Tejas and Montana look incredible heading to their Prom for the American School of Doha. Montana's dress is from White House | Black Market, who conveniently deliver to Qatar.
Tejas & Montana

These girls all look amazing in their outfits for a wedding in Scotland.
Claire, Laura, Lauren, Holly & Kimberley
I absolutely love Kimberley's outfit.  Top | Jacket | Skirt all from Topshop.  Bag | Shoes from Dune. 
Kimberley & Marten
"Thought I'd buy a skirt and top instead of a dress cause I can wear them on nights out too!" 

Tenneka looked effortlessly Chic in her outfit on a holiday to Kenya.  So stylish and the light fabric is perfect for the summer heat. Tenneka's Culottes are from Mango, Vest from Splash, Sandals from Stradivarious and the Shirt from Tk Maxx.
Tenneka
 Ellie looked as stunning as ever in this summer dress. 
Ellie
It really is the season of weddings and balls.  Here are a few that I have managed to get photos of....
 
Hayleigh looked sensational at her best friends wedding.
Hayleigh
Lauren and Lauren both look stunning at the Scotland vs England Ball.

I wrote that I was attending a ball... Here is what my friend Sally & I wore to the Scotland vs England ball. My dress (left) is from BCBG, which naturally decided to have a sale start the day AFTER I needed the dress! You can find the store in Villaggio & Landmark mall. Sally's (right) lovely backless scoop dress is from Coast.
Me & Sally
Me, Lauren, Sally & Lianne
 
Don't forget to send us your pics throughout June so we can add them to next months addition.
 
 
Much love,
 photo 1031a5c2-9c7c-453d-b319-b51cb791d932_zps313f1f30.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors