Chunky Heel


Cleated soul chunky shoes are everywhere, they have popping up through out AW13. At first I was a bit put off by the height of the heels but at 5" I figured it would be ideal to gain some extra height! 
90's fashion is very much back in action and the first time round in the 90's I was a bit too young to make the most of the outrageous styles including the baby spice mega platform shoes.



 I decided to treat myself to Jeffrey Campbell SS14' Freema platform heels '. I love them so much and cannot wait to wear with my favourite pastel hues! 

This trend doesnt just have to be for the sky high numbers Ive found so many lower platform styles that I LOVE! 

Windsor Smith is an Aussie based shoe designer - His shoes are amazing, slightly on the pricey side but ide say are definitely worth it 

Check out Windsor Smith - Fluffy shoes
La Moda UK is a budget handbag and shoe shop and currently are stocking such cute shoes for such a cheap price! UK based but ship to Doha for a £14 (around 85QAR) flat fee.
here are a few of La Modas shoes


Teaming these chunky sandals with socks is definitely a look for the fashion forward. My friend Alex teamed her white sandals with fishnet socks for a bang on trend look!
Alex's Cleated Sandals with fishnet socks.

As summers coming up it seemed right to focus on the sandal versions but there are some lovely shoes and boots that have the chunky cleated souls. 

These are my friend Tennekas beautiful Jeffrey Campbell boots! They look so high but are very sturdy! She teamed them with my little pony socks - WANT!!!

I also bought some chunky black heels from New Look - they were a total bargain at £35 and so similar to the Jeffrey Campbell version!  New look ship to Doha its free shipping if you spend over £55 and it arrives SO quickly!



Not a style for everyone but I love the clumpiness of these total statement shoes! 

Much Love,
 photo helensign_zps0b7249f6.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors