Swim Wear


 
The sun is shining, that means only one thing!....Time to hit the beach! It does however also mean that many of us will have to sift through all our old bikinis trying to find one that we still want to wear!  I have recently come across some (new to me) online swim wear shops that I thought may be of interest.  Or if you're old school and fancy hitting the Doha shops, I have included a few places to try to stay on trend whilst scantily clad this summer.
 
 
I came across Futuristic Threads via their Instagram page. I am not the hugest fan of the triangle bikini top as I have found that there is so much more choice at the moment, but there is no denying that this style top allows for optimum tanning.... and can we take a moment to appreciate the bottoms, or lack of!  **Cheeky** Not really sure if they are Qatar appropriate but, again, minimal tan lines!!    

 
Helen pointed this out to me.... and I absolutely love it!
MESH MESH MESH 
It is definitely a show stopper, and not really ideal for tanning, but for a boat/pool/beach party or an Ibiza holiday....it is PERFECTION!  Get yours here!  I J'adore how it is teamed with a body chain! 
Check out our mesh blog coming soon.
 
 
Now.... You can never go wrong with a Victoria Secret's bikini, unfortunately we have yet to have a store open here in Qatar, so if you're heading over to the UAE make sure you stock up.  For everyone else, check out their online store!  With their vast range of styles and fabrics, you are bound to leave with a cart full of swimwear, along with, lets face it, serious body envy!!  
 
 
 
Who doesn't love a cat, especially people of Doha!  Big cat prints are all the rage this season, get your cossie from Garage (City Center & Ezdan mall in Qatar) or online Here.
I found that Bershka has quite a selection, online and instore, and their prices are very reasonable.  This Crochet bikini and neckline detail trikini are a couple of my faves. 
 
Stay tuned for a blog on how to accessorise on the beach.

 
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors