Breakfast: Chocolate Chia Pudding

{Image Source: Plant Powdered Kitchen}
 I have heard so much about Cacao Powder as a substitute for Cocoa that I thought I must give it a go.  As you will know getting super foods, and healthy options can be quite difficult in Qatar, but I came across Fitness in Qatar that will deliver a wide range of health products, straight to your door!
I came across this fantastic recipe on iFoodReal, but adapted it a tad, and this overnight meal is so quick and so delicious that it is definitely worth a try. Of course not everyone enjoys chocolate for breakfast, so it also works as an after meal desert or snack.
 
 
Preparation
 Start by pouring your milk into a container or bowl, mason jars are all the rage but I opted for the very classy option of a measuring jug!
Next add your chia seeds & cacao powder and mix with a fork or mini whisk until all the lumps have vanished
Add the vanilla and sweetener, mix and taste. Add more sweetener if needed.
Cover and pop in the fridge for at least 6 hours. 
Note: This will last up to 5 days in the fridge
You can add more or less chia seeds to alter the consistency.
Serving Suggestions
Top with fruit, dark chocolate shavings or coconut.
 
Where to Buy
*Found in most supermarkets in Qatar now, however Lulu Express & Monoprix never seem to run low
*You can find chia seeds at Megamart & Monoprix in Qatar
*I bought my cacao powder from Fitness in Qatar
 
  Mine doesn't look quite as tasty due to my poor photography skills. But oh how it was! Mine didn't actually stay in the fridge until breakfast I have to admit! 

If you liked this....there are more of our recipes here.
 
Much love,
 photo harrietsign_zps4db3c583.png
low Harriet on Instagram  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments and thoughts so please leave them & don't forget to leave your links. Sharing is caring beauties <3

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Authors